Bolt Motor Co’s major asset is its human team. Among our professionals, we count on mechanics with more than 30 years of experience in the motorsport racing world, who are specialists in customisation. For this reason, they pay special attention to details, achieving spectacular results.
– Modifying your motorcycle to the style of your choice (Café Racer, Scrambler, Tracker, etc.)
* It includes SUBSTITUTION, MODIFICATION, AND RESTORATION.
This is where things start to get interesting and where Bolt Motor Co. stands out from the competition. Personalisation level 2 includes structural changes, which in other words, is the “wow” factor.
– Structural changes plus everything included in level
– By structural changes we mean modifying the size of wheels, or fitting a different gas tank, among other things.
If in level 2 things started to get interesting, with level 3 we take it even further. Here, we include what’s known as a prototype. This means that we only keep the original frame and engine, replacing everything else. These kinds of projects require many working hours, so we can only take 4 of these projects per year. That being said, every hour spent at the shop is worth it, as the result is always incredible.
– MAGIC (there’s simply no other way to call the results we get with a level 3 personalisation).
Homologation is not included in the price of these levels since the cost depends on the changes done to each motorbike. We are aware that every custom build that leaves our shop is unique, so we can’t estimate an average price. Nonetheless, homologation costs range between 400 and 1,000 euros.