26 Dec 5 reasons to ask Santa Claus for a cafe racer
Not only do children write their letters to Santa Claus, but as adults, we also have our own wish list we’d like to fulfill. For those of you still thinking about whether you should get the Café Racer of your dreams, we’ll help you tip the scales.
- It’s a solid investment. If you purchase a brand new or a second-hand motorbike, as soon as you start the engine for the first time, its price will have depreciated. In contrast, this never happens to custom-made bikes.
- They never go out of style. Just as with cars, motorbikes seem outdated as soon as a new model is released. This isn’t the case with custom-built bikes, which possess a timeless quality that remains attractive over the years.
- There’s nothing more exclusive than having a one-of-a-kind item, and this is exactly what Bolt Motor Company can offer you – an exclusive motorbike. Of course, once in a while, one of our projects is copied, but that’s also quite flattering.
- It’s a life-long possession. You can’t imagine how many customers come into our shop to customise their dad’s or grandpa’s beloved antique motorbike. Getting a custom build might be the beginning of a wonderful family tradition.
- Because they are gorgeous. Yes, custom bikes are trendier than ever. And they are gorgeous. Just visit our shop to be left in awe, as being in the presence of our custom builds is to die for.
Think no more, take the next step and become the proud owner of a custom motorbike. If it’s a #BOLT, success is guaranteed.